Los Angeles Marathon Ambassador Program
The Los Angeles Marathon Ambassador team helps inspire our community of runners, walkers, and fitness enthusiasts. They encourage beginner athletes, celebrate long-time participants, and tell the story of the Los Angeles Marathon through the eyes of the race and the participants. They are engaged in their communities through social media and at local events and are actively involved throughout race weekend.
Do you love the Los Angeles Marathon and the neighborhoods we run through? Are you active with local run/walk/fitness clubs and charities? Do you cheer on other runners at the finish line and volunteer at races when you can’t run? Do you represent a special type of athlete or community?
We are looking for runners and walkers of all levels, paces, and backgrounds to help us spread the word about the Los Angeles Marathon.
The application for the 2023 Los Angeles Marathon will open June 1, on Global Running Day, and will close June 30.
The Los Angeles Marathon Ambassador program is open to residents in Southern California only.
If you're outside Southern California and interested in getting involved, stay tuned to this page and our social media channels for an all new program for you!
Who Los Angeles Marathon Ambassadors Are:
- Cheerleaders and advocates for the Los Angeles Marathon and the local running community
- Committed to completing the Los Angeles Marathon on March 19, 2023
- Established with a public social media account on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and/or Twitter and willingness to post about the Los Angeles Marathon at least once a week
- Willing to be a liaison for 3-4 run clubs or charities and represent the Los Angeles Marathon at their training meet ups
- Available to be involved in race weekend activities such as media interviews, volunteering, and athlete engagement on social media and/or in person
- Are uniquely you!
WHAT AMBASSADORS GET:
- A unique discount code to share with your community
- Complimentary race entries to McCourt Foundation events and the Los Angeles Road Runners training program
- First to know information and chance to be included in decisions and Marathon planning
- Exclusive Los Angeles Marathon Ambassador branded gear from ASICS
- Product samples from our sponsors
- Opportunities to be featured on Los Angeles Marathon website, social media, and other media promotions
- VIP perks over race weekend and invitations to special events
- The chance to share your love of the Los Angeles Marathon and inspire other participants
- and more!